Auckland is well being by far the largest, it’s also the most multicultural of New Zealand’s cities. A sizable Asian community rubs shoulders with the biggest Polynesian population of any city in the world. Catch a whiff of Rotorua’s sulphur-rich, asthmatic airs and you’ve already got a taste of NZ’s most dynamic thermal area, home to spurting geysers, steaming hot springs and exploding mud pools.
Northern Splendour 6 Nights Package1N Auckland , 2N Rotorua , 2N Napier and 1N Wellington
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Amora Hotel Auckland
Holiday Inn Rotorua
Scenic Hotel Te Pania
Mercure Wellington Willis Street
- Wellington – ‘Coolest Little Capital in the World’
- Waitomo Glowworm Caves
- Te Puia Thermal Reserve
- Agrodome Sheep Show
- Rainbow Springs
- Traditional Maori Hangi dinner & concert
- Art Deco architecture in Napier
Amora Hotel Auckland (4 star)
100 Greys Ave Auckland Central, Auckland
Holiday Inn Rotorua (5 star)
10 Tryon Street, Whakarewarewa, Rotorua
Scenic Hotel Te Pania (4 star)
45 Marine Parade, Napier
Mercure Wellington Willis Street (4 star)
355 Willis St, Wellington
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.