Keys Hotel Templetree1N Shirdi
Last Booked 22 hours ago
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
- All taxes at hotel.
- Airport transfers in A/C car to and from Pune.
- Shuttle service to Sai Ashram
- Shani Shignapur
- 2 Children below 5 years complimentary ( sharing room and bed with parents)
Keys Hotel Temple Tree in Shirdi, the abode of one of Maharashtra's most revered saints, Sai Baba. The 87-room hotel is situated in close proximity to the Sai Baba Temple complex, and other important religious places like Khandoba Temple, Shani Shignapur, Dwarka Mai and Chavadi, as well as the amusement water park, Wet n Joy. Located 110 km from Aurangabad Airport and 90 km from Nasik Railway Station, Keys Hotel Temple Tree offers a wide range of business services and leisure facilities like a swimming pool, children's play area, pool table, to name but a few, making it ideal for pilgrims and business travellers alike. It is also the only hotel in Shirdi which offers rooms specially designed to the needs of the differently abled, as well as single women.
- 116 km from the airport
- 3 km from city center
Facilities at hotel
- Conference Facility
- Coffee Shop
- Swimming Pool
- Airport Transfer
- Air Conditioning
- Tennis Courts
- Room Service
- Children's Club
- Concierge Services
- Baby Sitting
- Pets Allowed
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.