Offering the perfect amalgamation of natural beauty and modern architecture, Karnataka, home to the highest waterfall in the country, will mesmerise you with its enchanting beauty. Being a hub of the Indian IT industry, you might expect only tall corporate buildings in the state but, quite contrary to it, Karnataka is one of the most beautiful places in the country
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Issac's Hotel Regency
- All Toll Taxes, State Taxes, Parking Fees & Driver's Reward
- Hotels To Be Provided As Mentioned Or Similar Category
* Prices mentioned are for per person on twin sharing basis (minimum 2 people staying together)
Day Wise Itinerary
Day 01 : Bangalore To Wayanad ( 290 Kms / 6 Hrs)
Things to see and do
This is one the best place to see in the Kerala , most of the people like to visit this place and this is a sport for the tour here there are many place to see and things to ...
Day 02 : Wayanad
Things to see and do
This beautiful freshwater lake is said to be shaped like India's map, nestled between evergreen forest & Western Ghats. You can sight blue lotus, blue water lilies & numerous...
Ambalavayal Heritage Museum has the largest collections of the remnants of an era dating back to the 2nd Century. These are evidences of an advanced civilization that existed ...
Day 03 : Wayanad To Bangalore
Issac's Hotel Regency (3 star)
Opp. Aiswarya Theatre, Sulthan Bathery - 673592, Wayanad
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Hotel cancellation will be Free before 15 days of check-in.
- Cancellations or changes made 48 hours before arrival are subject to 1 night room charge and tax penalty.
- Price shown includes all taxes and fees.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.