Srinagar About this sound listen is the summer capital of the Indian State of Jammu and Kashmir. It is situated in the Kashmir Valley and lies on the banks of the Jhelum River, a tributary of the Indus. The city is famous for its gardens, lakes and houseboats. It is also known for traditional Kashmiri handicrafts and dry fruits.
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Hotel Grand Habib
- Return Transfer From Srinagar airport / railway station.
- All transfers and sightseeing as per itinerary by car
* Prices mentioned are for per person on twin sharing basis (minimum 2 people staying together)
Day Wise Itinerary
Day 01 : Pahalgam
Day 02 : Pahalgam
Things to see and do
Enroute you will have an rare opportunity to visit the Saffron fields. Also visit Avantipura Ruins & Anantnag Sulpher Springs enroute, Enjoy the bounty of Nature at Pahalgam, ...
Day 03 : Gulmarg
Travel from Pahalgam to Gulmarg
Day 04 : Gulmarg
Things to see and do
it is one of the most beautiful hill station in this world and also called meadows of flower. It has world highest golf course (World Highest) and Gulmarg is also famous for ...
Hotel Baisaran (3 star)
Chandanwari Road, Opp.Poshwan Park, Near Pahalgam Club - 192126, Pahalgam
Hotel Grand Habib (3 star)
Zero Bridge, Rajbagh (Next to Modern Hospital) Srinagar 190 008, Srinagar
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.