Corbett National Park, established in 1936 with the name Hailey National Park and renamed as Ramganga National Park in 1952, got its present name in 1957 after Jim Corbett, the famous naturalist and photographer. This is India's first national park and beyond doubt the most attractive Park in India. The Park is placed in the foothills of the Himalayas, in the midst of lusting greeneries and uneven mountains with varying heights, ranging from about 1300 feet to nearly 4000 feet.
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Corbett Jungle Club Resort
- Transport By Ac Vehicle As Per The Above Itinerary
- All Toll Taxes, State Taxes, Parking Fees & Driver's Reward
* Prices mentioned are for per person on twin sharing basis (minimum 2 people staying together)
Day Wise Itinerary
Day 01 : Delhi To Pangot ( Nainital )
Day 02 : Pangot (nainital) To Corbett National Park
Things to see and do
Travel from Nainital to Corbett
Day 03 : Corbett National Park To Delhi/onward Destination
Zoo Rd, Tallital, Nainital, Uttarakhand 263002, Nainital
Corbett Jungle Club Resort (3 star)
Village Bailparaw, Corbett Fall Road, Ram Nagar, Corbett
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.