The fascination of the Eastern Himalayas has always bewitched people from all corners of the globe. The mountainous range and Panaroma is beyond one's imagination but at the same time upholds one's belief in the marvelous Hand of the creator. cradled within the precincts of the great Himalayas, explore the well known Eastern Himalayan hill stations of Darjeeling, Kalimpong and the mythical Eastern Himalayan Kingdom of Sikkim.
Panoramic Eastern Himalaya2N Darjeeling , 1N Kalimpong and 3N Gangtok
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Central Heritage Darjeeling
The Elgin Silver Oaks Kalimpong
Summit Golden Crescent Resort & Spa
- Pickup from Bagdogra airport
- All sightseeing as per the itinerery
- Including all hotel taxes
* Prices mentioned are for per person on twin sharing basis (minimum 2 people staying together)
Central Heritage Darjeeling (4 star)
Robertson Road - 734101, Darjeeling
The Elgin Silver Oaks Kalimpong (4 star)
Rinking Pong Road - 734301, Kalimpong
Summit Golden Crescent Resort & Spa (4 star)
Sichey - 737 101, Gangtok
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.