Nestled on a slope surrounded by acres of terraced paddy fields, lush bamboo groves and sub-tropical forest out from the blare and babble of down-town Gangtok. A must visit place in the land beyond far horizon in the tiny little kingdom of Sikkim state in India. Perfectly located near the capital town of Gangtok with panoramic view and pristine forest.
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
The Royal Residency
- Exclusive Non a/c vehicle for transfers
- All permit fees and hotel taxes
- Sightseeing as per itinerary
- vehicle will not be at disposal it will be available to guest as per itinerary
Day Wise Itinerary
Day 1: Arrival At Bagdogra Airport
Day 2: Excursion To Tsomgo Lake And Baba Mandir
Things to see and do
The Tsomgo lake in Sikkim is a holy lake worshipped by the Sikkimese. Tsomgo (Changu) lake, which is hardly 20 km away from the famous Nathula Pass and about 400 km from Lhasa...
The temple lies on the road between the Nathula and the Jelepla Pass and is visited by hundreds of people each day. The temple is believed to have wish-fulfilling powers and ...
Day 3: Gangtok City Tour
Things to see and do
Banjhakri Falls. Its a lovely waterfall,surrounded by gardens and stairwells.Many beautifu sculptures can be seen there.A good picnic spot and a must watch for every Gangtok ...
When the orchids bloom (March) it's worth peeping inside the Flower Exhibition Centre , a modestly sized tropical greenhouse full of exotic plants.
The most prestigious research institute of its kind in the world, NIT is a treasure of vast collection of rare Lepcha, Tibetan and Sanskrit manuscripts, statues and rare ...
Day 4: Departure To Bagdogra/new Jalpaiguri Railway Station
The Royal Residency (3 star)
Near Amdo Golai ( State Veterinary Deorali ), National Highway 31 A, Gangtok, E. Sikkim 737101., Gangtok
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Hotel cancellation will be Free before 15 days of check-in.
- Cancellations or changes made 48 hours before arrival are subject to 1 night room charge and tax penalty.
- Price shown includes all taxes and fees.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.