Munnar is a beautiful hill station and was the summer resort of the British. Tourists come here to see the vast tea plantations of the area. The town itself is typically Indian with the usual shops, guest houses and is really beautiful and traditional. It is also a popular place for Indian honeymooners.
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
- AC Indica will be provided for transfers
- All Applicable Taxes
- Sightseeing as per the above itinerary
* Prices mentioned are for per person on twin sharing basis (minimum 2 people staying together)
Day Wise Itinerary
Day 1: Arrival At Cochin And Transfer To Munnar
Day 2: Munnar Sightseeing
Things to see and do
Mattupetti Dam, (10 km from Munnar), this popular picnic spot activities like boating and horse riding and is a great place to spend the day e specially if visiting with ...
Day 3: Munnar Day Tour
Things to see and do
Located at a distance of 4.5 kms from Munnar, the Pothamedu View Point has a majestic beauty attached to it. The coffee, tea and cardamom plantation located at the Pothamedu...
A breathtaking spot on earth, Echo Point is named so, owing to natural echoes that one can clearly make and hear resonating in these acres of lush greenery. One can choose a ...
Day 4: Departure
Standard Room (Sunrise View)
Sunrise View Premium
Valley View Premium
Valley View Room
Devonshire Greens (4 star)
Attukad Waterfall Road, Pallivasal P.O - 685612, Munnar
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.