Madrid is the capital and largest city of Spain. The population of the city is roughly 3.3 million and the entire population of the Madrid metropolitan area is calculated to be around 6.5 million. It is the third-largest city in the European Union, after London and Berlin, and its metropolitan area is the third largest in the European Union after London and Paris.
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
- Transfer from Airport - Hotel by coach
Day Wise Itinerary
Day 01: Arrive Madrid
Things to see and do
The Golden Triangle of Art is made up of three important art museums that are close to each other in the centre of Madrid, Spain.
The Museo Nacional Centro de Arte Reina Sofia is often referred to as the MoMA of Madrid, in reference to NYC's renowned Museum of Modern Art. Indeed, it houses one of Europe'...
With over 1,600 paintings the Thyssen-Bornemisza collection was once the second largest private collection in the world after the British Royal Collection . A competition ...
Day 02 : Madrid Sightseeing
Things to see and do
The Palacio Real de Madrid (literally: Royal Palace of Madrid) is the official residence of the Spanish Royal Family at the city ofMadrid, but is only used for state ...
Day 03 : Madrid Sightseeing
Day 04 : Depart Madrid
Superior Double Single Use
Double Single Use
Superior with extra bed
Standard with extra bed
Regente (3 star)
mesonero romanos, 9; 28013, Madrid
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.