One of the most exotic places on Earth, Maldives is abundant in natural beauty. Be it the colorful reefs or sea life, head to this conglomerate of 1190 beautiful islands for a perfect beach vacation.
Hotel DetailsHotel options available in the package
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Paradise Island Resort And Spa
Sightseeing and TransfersOther inclusions available in the package
- Assistance at the airport by Hotel representatives
- Welcome drink on arrival
- A Bottle of Water 500ml per person per day to be placed in the room
- Airport/Resort/Airport Combined transfers by Speedboat
- A Bottle of Sparkling Wine and a Fruit Basket for Honeymooners (for wedding not older than 6 months)
- Tea / Coffee making facilities (one set of Tea/Coffee per room per day)
Day Wise Itinerary
Here is how you will spend your time
Day 1: Arrival At Male
Welcome to the paradise of Maldives. After reaching there you will be transferred by a speedboat to your resort and check-in to your room. Spend the day relaxing and admiring the views of crystal clear waters ebbing sandy beaches.
Day 2: Water Sports Optional
After a hearty breakfast today we have many recommendations for you. You may choose to take a sun bath on the beach, go for a swim or do absolutely nothing. If adventure is what you like, optional for some water sports like snorkeling, wind surfing or have fun on a banana boat ride.
Things to see and do
Superior Bungalow, Beachside
Paradise Island Resort And Spa (5 star)
K. Lankanfinolhu, North Male Atoll - 08420, Male
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.