Paradise Island Resort And Spa3N Male
Last Booked 18 hours ago
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Paradise Island Resort And Spa
Superior Beach Bungalow
- A Birthday Cake and a bottle of wine, on Birthdays celebrated at the resort
- A Bottle of Sparkling Wine and a Fruit Basket on Silver and Golden Wedding Jubilees
- A Bottle of Sparkling Wine and a Fruit Basket for Honeymooners. (for wedding not older than 6 months)
- Tea /Coffee making facilities ( 1 set of Tea/Coffee per room per day)
- A Bottle of Water 500ml per person per day to be placed in the room
- Welcome drinks on arrival
- Assistance at the airport by Hotel’ representatives
Paradise Island Resort & Spa offers private villas and bungalows on an idyllic island in the Indian Ocean. The resort features an outdoor pool, 4 restaurants and a spa.Guest units come with air conditioning, tiled flooring and a private terrace with serene ocean views. Amenities include satellite TV, a safe and a refrigerator. A tea/coffee maker is provided.The Paradise Island Resort & Spa is a 20-minute speedboat ride from Malé International Airport. A mandatory transfer is provided by the resort, and charges are to be paid upon arrival.The resort features a fitness centre and tennis courts. Snorkeling and diving equipment is available. The resort provides bicycle rental and a tour desk.The resort’s restaurants offer a variety of cuisines, including Italian and Japanese. Beverages can be enjoyed at the Beach Bar and the Karaoke Bar. The Paradise Bar features live bands, a DJ and a dance floor.
- 10 km from the airport
- Private Beach
Facilities at hotel
- Coffee Shop
- Room Service
- Children's Club
- Air Conditioning
- Tennis Courts
- Pets Allowed
- Baby Sitting
- Conference Facility
- Concierge Services
- Airport Transfer
- Swimming Pool
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.