Port Blair is the largest city and the capital of the union territory of Andaman and Nicobar Islands, India. The city gets its name from Lieutenant Archibald Blair, who is said to have established a colony at its site in the year 1789. Notably, this town is home to the infamous Cellular Jail National Memorial, which was formerly a jail where many freedom fighters were incarcerated at the time of Indian Independence Movement.
Paradise On Coral Reef3N Port Blair
Last Booked 20 hours ago
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
|Port Blair||3 night(s)||
- AC Car for All Package for Sightseeing and excursions as per our brochure itinerary. Point to point not at disposal
- Entrance fees in Port Blair SS
- Ferry Tickets for Ross Island
- Boat Charges speed boat ( Coastal / Makruzz ) for Havelock Island
- All Taxes Except GST
* Prices mentioned are for per person on twin sharing basis (minimum 2 people staying together)
J.N Road, Goal Ghar, Junglighat, Port Blair, Andaman and Nicobar Islands 744101, Port Blair
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.