Paris is the capital and most populous city of France. It is situated on the Seine River, in the north of the country, at the heart of the Île-de-France region. London is the capital city of England and the United Kingdom. It is the most populous region.
Car DetailsRoad transport from Paris - Ac Coach
Hotel DetailsHotel options available in the package
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Sightseeing and TransfersOther inclusions available in the package
- Return Airport Transfers
- Sightseeing & Admissions as per program
- Standard Class Eurostar Train Travel from Paris to London
- Travel by luxury air-conditioned coach
- English Speaking Guide included for Sightseeing Tours
Suite Novotel Paris Roissy CDG (4 star)
7 Allée Des Vergers, Paris
The Holiday Inn Heathrow M4 J4 Hotel (4 star)
Sipson Road, London
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.