Paris is the capital and most populous city of France. It is situated on the Seine River, in the north of the country, at the heart of the Île-de-France region. London is the capital city of England and the United Kingdom. It is the most populous region.
Paris And London Experience3N Paris and 3N London
Last Booked 12 hours ago
Car DetailsRoad transport from Paris - Ac Coach
Hotel DetailsHotel options available in the package
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Sightseeing and TransfersOther inclusions available in the package
- Return Airport Transfers
- Sightseeing & Admissions as per program
- Standard Class Eurostar Train Travel from Paris to London
- Travel by luxury air-conditioned coach
- English Speaking Guide included for Sightseeing Tours
Suite Novotel Paris Roissy CDG (4 star)
7 Allée Des Vergers, Paris
The Holiday Inn Heathrow M4 J4 Hotel (4 star)
Sipson Road, London
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.