The perfect combination for Switzerland! Visit Zurich (stunningly beautiful with a charming old town with cobbled streets from the 12th-century Old Town); Travel between them by train. Interlaken is a small city sandwiched between two Alpine lakes. Its beautiful with a spectacular landscape and serves as a base to explore the amazing Jungfrau region.
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Beau-Site Hotel Interlaken
Best Western Hotel Krone
Hotel Hauteville Opera
- Onward from Delhi to Zurich and Retrun from Paris to Delhi.
- Schenegn Visa
- Switzerland to Paris Train
- Excursion to Jungfraujoch
- Air Tickets of Swiss Air or Lufthansa or Austrian / similar, subject to availability at the time of confirmation
Day Wise Itinerary
Day 01 : Arrive Zurich To Interlaken
Day 02 : Sightseeing To Interlaken
- Breakfast and proceed to excursion of Jungfraujoch(3 train change
- )On the way back you can visit the trumbelback falls overnight stay at hotel .
Day 03 : Interlaken To Lucerne
Travel from Interlaken to Lucerne
Day 04 : Sightseeing To Lucerne
Things to see and do
Ascend Mount Pilatus  - a famous mountain overlooking the city of Lucerne. Its peak can be reached by the world's steepest cogwheel railway from Alpnachstad (not operating...
Immerse yourself in the glacial landscapes and eternal snow of Mt.Titlis in the Swiss Alps on this guided half-day coach tour from Lucerne, including return coach transfers. ...
Day 05 Lucerne To Paris
Travel from Lucerne to Paris
Train to Zurich, fly to Paris CDG
Day 06 : Paris
- Breakfast and proceed for city tour of paris , Paris is certainly the most romantic and for many, the most beautiful city in the world. Steeped in history and packed full of world famous landmarks, this is by far the best way to see the capital. You will enjoy great views from the open top deck hop on hop off bus as you please and see Paris in your own time, at your own pace. This tour offers you flexibility on 4 different routes and it is valid for one day. The Paris Grand Tour takes you to all the main sights, while the other 3 routes concentrate on particular areas (Montparnasse/St Germain tour, Montmartre/Grands Bouleverds tour and
- Bastille/Bercy tour). Overnight stay at hotel
Things to see and do
Tour Maine-Montparnasse (Maine-Montparnasse Tower), also commonly named Tour Montparnasse, is a 210-metre (689 ft) office skyscraper located in the Montparnasse area of Paris...
Built on top of the Montparnasse - Bienvenüe Paris Métro station, the 59 floors of the tower are mainly occupied by offices. The 56th floor, with a restaurant, and the terrace...
Grands Boulevards is a station on lines 8 and 9 of the Paris Métro. The section of lines 8 and 9 from just east of Richelieu - Drouot to west of République was built under the...
Day 07 : Return Flight Paris To Delhi
Beau-Site Hotel Interlaken (3 star)
Seestrasse 16, 3800 Interlaken, Interlaken
Best Western Hotel Krone (3 star)
Weinmarkt 12 CH-6004, Lucerne
Hotel Hauteville Opera (3 star)
41 Rue d'Hauteville, 75010 Paris, France, Paris
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Hotel cancellation will be Free before 15 days of check-in.
- Cancellations or changes made 48 hours before arrival are subject to 1 night room charge and tax penalty.
- Price shown includes all taxes and fees.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.