|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Park Hyatt Maldives Hadahaa
- Domestic Flight and Speed Boat transfer
Enjoy luxurious stays on an exclusive island at Park Hyatt Maldives, with 5-star villas located steps from powdery white sand. It features an outdoor pool, first-rate spa and fitness centre. Nestled amidst tropical greenery, villas feature open-concept bath areas that offer scenic views. Villa comforts include private decks with day beds, an iPod dock and flat-screen TV. Lazy afternoons await by the large freshwater pool or in the relaxing environment of Maldives Park Hyatt’s spa. Offering personalised service, a leisure concierge can help arrange day trips. International dishes are served in the elegant dining environments of the 2 themed restaurants, The Dining Room and The Island Grill. For a more intimate experience, in-villa dining can be arranged.
- Private Beach
- Hotel has Free Wifi Zones
Facilities at hotel
- Conference Facility
- Room Service
- Concierge Services
- Tennis Courts
- Baby Sitting
- Airport Transfer
- Air Conditioning
- Coffee Shop
- Swimming Pool
- Pets Allowed
- Children's Club
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.