A short visit to Thailand's most visited tourist places Pattaya & Bangkok. Enjoy a visit to Coral Island in Pattaya and visit to different sights of Bangkok included the famous Temples. Spend your rest of the time strolling around these cities or take additional sightseeing such as Alcazar Show/Tiffany's Show/visit to Noong Nooch Village etc in Pattaya & in Bangkok you may take Chao Phraya River dinner Cruise/Safari World with Marine park/visit to Floating Market and many more...
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
|Pattaya||2 night(s)||Room only|
Eastin Hotel Makkasan Bangkok
- Half day Coral Island tour with Lunch on seat in coach basis
- Alcazar show (Normal Seat) with transfers on seat in coach basis
- Seat in coach transfer between Bangkok Suvarnabhumi Airprot to Pattaya Hotel
- Seat in coach transfer between Pattaya Hotel to Bangkok Hotel
* Prices mentioned are for per person on twin sharing basis (minimum 2 people staying together)
Eastin Hotel Makkasan Bangkok (4 star)
1091/343 New Petchburi Road. Makkasan, Rajthevee - 10400, Bangkok
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.