Bangkok is the capital, largest urban area and primary city of Thailand. Known in Thai as Krung Thep Maha Nakhon, meaning "city of angels" for short, it was a small trading post at the mouth of the Chao Phraya River during the Ayutthaya Kingdom. This city's wealth of cultural landmarks and attractions in addition to its notorious entertainment venues has made it synonymous with exoticism.
Pattaya Mania – Bangkok 5 Days 4 Nights2N Pattaya and 2N Bangkok
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Nantra De Boutique
Howard Square Boutique Hotel
* Prices mentioned are for per person on twin sharing basis (minimum 2 people staying together)
Nantra De Boutique (3 star)
436/8 Soi 1 Beach Road, North Pattaya, Nongparue, Banglamung, Pattaya Central - 20260, Pattaya
Howard Square Boutique Hotel (3 star)
3641/10 North-South Sathon Road (Charoen Rat Road), Bangkhlo, Bangkholaem, Bangkok, Thailand 10120., Bangkok
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.