Bangkok is the capital, largest urban area and primary city of Thailand. Known in Thai as Krung Thep Maha Nakhon, meaning "city of angels" for short, it was a small trading post at the mouth of the Chao Phraya River during the Ayutthaya Kingdom. This city's wealth of cultural landmarks and attractions in addition to its notorious entertainment venues has made it synonymous with exoticism.
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Nantra De Boutique
Howard Square Boutique Hotel
* Prices mentioned are for per person on twin sharing basis (minimum 2 people staying together)
Day Wise Itinerary
Day 1: Arrival At Bangkok And Towords Pattaya
- Arrival at Suvarnabhumi Airport meet and greet and transfer to Hotel
- (SIC Join Transfer ). Overnight stay at hotel in Pattaya.
Day 2: Pattaya To Coral Island Tour
- Breakfast at the hotel. After that Departure from hotel to Pattaya
- Transfer to Coral Island Sail across the sparkling aqua-blue water of the Gulf of Thailand to the Coral Island (Koh Lan). Here under the brilliant tropical sun, you can relax, swim, or snorkel or simply bronze yourself on the island’s golden beaches. Then return to Pattaya Bay after a delicious buffet lunch transfer back to hotel. Overnight at Hotel in Pattaya. Note : Program is not incl extra activity at Coral Island ( Paracelling / Under Sea Walking / Glass Bottom Boat / Banana Boat ETC ).
Things to see and do
Day 03: Pattaya – Bangkok
- Breakfast at the hotel . After that Departure from hotel to Pattaya
- Transfer to Bangkok Hotel S.I.C. Join Transfer
- Overnight at Hotel in Bangkok.
Travel from Pattaya to Bangkok
Day 4: Bangkok – Half Day Damnoen Saduak Floating Market
- After Breakfast, 06.30 AM pick up from various hotels. Leave from Bangkok to Ratchaburi Province. Arrive the pier, then enjoy the scenery of rural life by long tail speed boat to the floating market.
- Arrive at Damnernsaduak Floating Market; almost untouched by the modern world you will enjoy watching the farmers selling food, fruits, flowers and many kind of local products in their boats.
- to The Handicraft home industry. return to the hotel and stay overnight at hotel.
Things to see and do
Day 5: Bangkok To Airport
Nantra De Boutique (3 star)
436/8 Soi 1 Beach Road, North Pattaya, Nongparue, Banglamung, Pattaya Central - 20260, Pattaya
Howard Square Boutique Hotel (3 star)
3641/10 North-South Sathon Road (Charoen Rat Road), Bangkhlo, Bangkholaem, Bangkok, Thailand 10120., Bangkok
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Hotel cancellation will be Free before 15 days of check-in.
- Cancellations or changes made 48 hours before arrival are subject to 1 night room charge and tax penalty.
- Price shown includes all taxes and fees.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.