The 'the Last Shangri-La' or 'the Last Place on the Roof of the World.' Though the original name from the time of Marco Polo was 'Bootan', the natives prefer to call their country 'Druk Yul', or the Land of the Peaceful Thunder Dragon. With time to enjoy the bustling streets of Kathmandu, you then fly onto the Bhutanese capital, from where you will travel by road across a cultural and scenic landscape that is without equal.
Peaceful Thunder Dragon2N Phuntsholing , 2N Thimphu , 2N Punakha , 2N Bumthang and 2N Paro
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Wangchuk Hotel, Thimphu
Swiss Guest House
- Return airport transfer from NJP railway station or Airport.
- Exclusive Non a/c vehicle for transfers & sightseeing as per itinerary
- All permit fees & hotel taxes (as per itinerary).
- Guide charges (Only Bhutan Portion).
Bhutan Residence (3 star)
Norgay lam - 21101, Phuntsholing
Wangchuk Hotel, Thimphu (3 star)
Opposite Stadium, Changlam 19, Thimphu
Dragons Nest (3 star)
Wangdue Phodrang, Bhutan, Punakha
Swiss Guest House
Swiss Guesthouse Kharsumphe Jakar, Chokor Bumthang 32001 Bhutan, Bumthang
Galling Resort (3 star)
Galing Resort,Tshemdona, Paro, Bhutan, Paro
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.