The Philippines, officially known as the Republic of the Philippines, is a country in Southeast Asia in the western Pacific Ocean. To its north across the Luzon Strait lies Taiwan. West across the South China Sea sits Vietnam. The Sulu Sea to the southwest lies between the country and the island of Borneo, and to the south the Celebes Sea separates it from other islands of Indonesia. It is bounded on the east by the Philippine Sea.
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
The Mabuhay Manor Hotel Pasay City
- Roundtrip Private airport transfers in Manila
- Combination of Manila City and Tagaytay City tour with private basic transportation, entrance
Day Wise Itinerary
Day 01 : Arrival Manila
- Arrival in Manila and Private Transfer from the Ninoy Aquino International Airport to your hotel. Check-in and the rest of the day at leisure, you can opt shopping.
- The Philippines is known for many things: beautiful beaches, overseas workers and the multitude of shoes owned by former first lady Imelda Marcos. But less known to the West is that the archipelago is a shoppers' dream, the home of three of the world's 10 largest malls.
- Shopping, along with eating and basketball, is an important national pastime. Filipinos take their malling so seriously that it's practically their only destination every weekend. Many of the malls in the metro Manila area are mini-cities, with department stores, supermarkets, theaters, spas and even an Olympic-size skating rink. Christian and Muslim religious services also are held at the malls.
- Overnight in the Hotel.
Day 02 : Manila
- Breakfast at the hotel. In the morning, take a half-day city tour of Old Manila.
- The tour starts with a drive through Roxas Boulevard to Rizal Park, named in honor of the country’s national hero, Dr. Jose Rizal. After a brief picture stop, proceed to the Walled City of Intramuros to visit the remnants of Spain’s conquistadores. Travel through the cobbled streets to San Agustin Church, the country’s oldest stone church, and view its wide collection of ecclesiastical icons, vestments and other religious articles. Across it is Casa Manila, a reproduction of a 19th century house equipped with oriental and European décor, as well as Philippine antique furniture. Then proceed to Fort Santiago, Manila’s main line of defense against invaders from the sea. It is a stone fort guarding the entrance to the city from Manila Bay. It has been the site of many tragic moments in Philippine history.
- From Fort Santiago, drive on to Manila’s central district, Quiapo, often referred to as the heart of Manila with its market, pilgrimage church of the Black Nazarene, jeepney terminals and bazaars. Then, proceed to the Chinese cemetery, the only one of its kind in the world, where the mausoleums are as big and as elaborate as houses and where the fusion of eastern and Christian religions are very much in evidence. End the tour with a short sightseeing tour of the bustling financial and commercial district of Makati City.
- In the afternoon, proceed for Tagaytay Tour.
- The city of Tagaytay is located on a ridge, 2250 feet above sea level. It is about 2 hours leisurely drive south of Manila passing small towns, orchards, and fruit stalls and coconut plantations. Admire the magnificent views offered of Taal Volcano, a small volcano whose crater houses another volcano, and the quiet surroundings of Taal Lake. The majestic view can be enjoyed from a vantage point along the ridge. After enjoying native refreshment, visit the world’s famous Bamboo Organ of Las Pinas Church and the Jeepney Factory.
- Overnight at the hotel.
Things to see and do
Roxas Boulevard is one of Manila's best known landmarks. Named Dewey Boulevard during the American colonial period, it was given its present name to honor the Philippines' ...
Day 03 – Manila- Boracay
- Breakfast at the hotel.
- Private transfer from your hotel to Manila Domestic Airport for your flight to Caticlan.
- Arrive in Caticlan, and take a joint transfer to the beach resort. Boracay is a butterfly-shaped island at the tip of Panay’s north-eastern coast in the Visayas. The main beach on its western side is about 3.5km long and during the low tide about 5 km wide. Acclaimed as one the most beautiful beaches in the world, Boracay is simply an island paradise that promises a hassle-free vacation amidst a tropical atmosphere of sun, sea and sand.
- Overnight in the Hotel.
Travel from Manila to Boracay
Bus and ferry, ferry
Car ferry, ferry
Day 4 - Boracay
- Breakfast at your hotel, the day is free for leisure. Have a massage along the beach, or spa therapy and yoga lessons.
- Boracay spa and massage services are offered by many hotels and resorts. For those who are stressed out, this is a great way to relieve the tension and rejuvenate the body and spirit. These services can be found throughout the island. Tirta Spa can be found at Sitio Malabunot, Manoc-Manoc. Caesar's spa treatment is along the main road. There are also massage stations at White Beach. As stated, most hotels and resorts will have their own treatments.
- Overnight in the Hotel.
The Mabuhay Manor Hotel Pasay City (3 star)
2933 F.B. Harrison St, Pasay City 1300, Philippines, Manila
Astoria Boracay (4 star)
Boat Station 1 Boracay Island, Brgy. Balabag, Malay 5608, Philippines, Boracay
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.