The Philippines, officially known as the Republic of the Philippines, is a country in Southeast Asia in the western Pacific Ocean. To its north across the Luzon Strait lies Taiwan. West across the South China Sea sits Vietnam. The Sulu Sea to the southwest lies between the country and the island of Borneo, and to the south the Celebes Sea separates it from other islands of Indonesia. It is bounded on the east by the Philippine Sea.
Philippines Tour Package2N Manila and 1N Boracay
Last Booked 5 hours ago
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
The Mabuhay Manor Hotel Pasay City
- Roundtrip Private airport transfers in Manila
- Combination of Manila City and Tagaytay City tour with private basic transportation, entrance
The Mabuhay Manor Hotel Pasay City (3 star)
2933 F.B. Harrison St, Pasay City 1300, Philippines, Manila
Astoria Boracay (4 star)
Boat Station 1 Boracay Island, Brgy. Balabag, Malay 5608, Philippines, Boracay
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.