Krabi, Thailand. An exquisite coastline, idyllic islands and tropical jungle are just a few of the natural splendorous of this Southern Thai province. Throw away your watch and bask in nature's beauty. Cruise around the Andaman by speedboat or yacht, or even by canoe, and discover the region's white-sand beaches, soaring cliffs and colorful marine life. Snorkel, dive, or canoe in balmy waters teeming with tropical fish and other sea creatures of exotic beauty.
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Blue Ocean Resort & Spa
Deevana Plaza Krabi Aonang
- Airport transfer as mentioned in the itinerary on Seat in Coach basis
- Sightseeing as mentioned in the itinerary on Seat In Coach basis
Day Wise Itinerary
Day 01 : Arrive Phuket
- Welcome to the Amazing Kingdom of Thailand! On arrival in Phuket, you will be welcomed by your Ease
- My trip representative and transferred to your hotel in Phuket.
Day 02 : Phuket
- The evening is at leisure to explore Phuket on your own.Morning City Tour of Phuket Island (Seat in
- This morning you will be taken for a half day tour of Phuket Island, visiting the fruit market, viewing the
- Sino Portuguese architecture of old Phuket town, and Gem Gallery. Then transfer to Wat Chalong, the
- most famous temple in Phuket. Visit Promthep Cape viewpoint.
Things to see and do
Day 03 : Phuket
Day 04 : Phuket - Krabi
- Transfer to hotel in Krabi. Krabi is Located on southern Thailand's east coast, 800 kilometres south of
- Bangkok, Krabi is an area of outstanding natural beauty. Classic virgin beaches fringed with towering
- limestone formations, is an understatement to describe this stunningly beautiful area of Thailand. The
- Krabi coastline is dotted with rarely visited tropical islands, palm fringed beaches, waterfalls, caves, and
- strange rock formations.Afternoon Krabi City tour (Seat in Coach).
- In the afternoon, enjoy the city tour of Krabi. Getting around Krabi town, Tiger Cave Monastery,
- Gastropod Fossil, Nopparat Thara Beach: Browse the local market, center of Krabi town life. Visit Tiger
- Cave Monastery, situated in the heart of a lush hill forest. Then on to the Shell Fossil Cemetery, where
- 40 million-year-old fossil shells have formed giant slabs jutting into the sea and finally to exquisite the
- National Park. " Nopparat Thara Beach".
Things to see and do
This temple complex not only serves as a religious site for the monks who live and worship there, but also features a maze of natural caves in an overgrown jungle valley ...
Nopparat Thara Beach is located around 20km from Krabi Town and 25km from the airport. It is about 2 minutes drive from Ao Nang. There are direct boat connections from the ...
Travel from Phuket to Krabi
Day 05 : Krabi
Day 06 : Depart Krabi
Blue Ocean Resort & Spa (4 star)
273 Rat-U-Thit Song Roi Pee Road, Patong, Kathu - 83150, Phuket
Deevana Plaza Krabi Aonang (4 star)
186 Moo 3, Ao Nang Soi 8, Ao Nang - 81180, Krabi
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Hotel cancellation will be Free before 15 days of check-in.
- Cancellations or changes made 48 hours before arrival are subject to 1 night room charge and tax penalty.
- Price shown includes all taxes and fees.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.