One of the most infamous yet popular beach destinations in South East Asia, Pattaya is absolutely beautiful. Located on the North Gulf Coast of Thailand, Pattaya is just 150 km from Bangkok, making travel easy and convenient. One of Thailand's best beach locations Pattaya vacations offer sun, sand and surf, as well as all manner of sports and adventure activities.
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Blue Ocean Resort & Spa
The Seasons Pattaya
Marvel Hotel Bangkok
- Airport transfer as mentioned in the itinerary on Seat in Coach basis
- Sightseeing as mentioned in the itinerary on Seat In Coach basis
Day Wise Itinerary
Day 01 : Arrive Phuket
- Welcome to the Amazing Kingdom of Thailand! On arrival in Phuket, you will be welcomed by your Ease
- My Trip representative and transferred to your hotel in Phuket.
Day 02 : Phuket
- The evening is at leisure to explore Phuket on your own.This morning you will be taken for a half
- day tour of Phuket Island, visiting the fruit market, viewing the Sino Portuguese architecture of old
- Phuket town, and Gem Gallery. Then transfer to Wat Chalong, the most famous temple in Phuket. Visit
- Promthep Cape viewpoint.
Day 03 : Phuket
- Explore Phuket on your own Or Relax at the beach or take a leisurely stroll on the strip which is full of
- shops, restaurants, bars and nightclubs.
Day 04: Phuket - Pattaya
- Transfer to Phuket airport to board your flight to Bangkok.
- Travel from Phuket to Bangkok by flight on your own.On arrival in Bangkok airport transfer to hotel in
- Pattaya. Pattaya is a premier beach resort famous for its coral islands, city-like dining, and shopping and
- night entertainment facilities. In addition, there are an array of sports and recreational activities offering
- a broad range of things to do, and the absolutely incredible shopping is available non-stop both day and
- night.Rest of the day is at leisure to explore the city of Pattaya on your own.
Travel from Phuket to Pattaya
Fly Phuket to Bangkok, taxi
Fly Phuket to Utapao
Ferry to Krabi, fly to Bangkok, taxi
Day 05 : Pattaya
- The evening is at leisure to explore Pattaya on your own. Relax at the beach or take a leisurely stroll on
- the strip which is full of shops, restaurants, bars and nightclubs.
- Coral Island Tour by a shared speed boat and lunch at an Indian Restaurant (Seat in coach).This morning
- you will sail across the sparkling water of the Gulf of Thailand to the offshore island, popularly known
- as the Coral Island. The Island is blessed with beautiful sandy white beaches and an abundance of
- coral. Admire the colourful corals and varied marine life from your glass - bottomed boat. Relax, swim,
- dive and snorkel or simply enjoy sunbathing on the golden beaches. Later enjoy lunch at an Indian
Day 06 : Pattaya - Bangkok
- Today, you will be transferred to Bangkok; one of the most cosmopolitan, contrasting and, above all,
- compelling of Asian cities. A steamy, pulsating, yet smiling metropolis of more than ten million - A
- cultural phenomenon, shopping heaven and tourist treasure.
- Half Day City and Temple Tour of Bangkok with visit to the Gems Gallery (Seat in Coach) .
- This afternoon discover the unique beauty of Bangkok on a City and Temple tour with visit to Gems
- Gallery. You will visit two of Bangkok's finest temples. Wat Traimit houses a striking 3-meter tall Golden
- Buddha image - a gleaming, 5-ton figure of solid gold. Wat Benjabophit is famous for its elegant white
- marble facade and Buddha images lining the cloister walls behind the main chapel.
Travel from Pattaya to Bangkok
Day 07 : Bangkok
Day 08 : Depart Bangkok Depart Bangkok
Blue Ocean Resort & Spa (4 star)
273 Rat-U-Thit Song Roi Pee Road, Patong, Kathu - 83150, Phuket
The Seasons Pattaya (3 star)
425/9 Moo 9, Pattaya 2nd Road, Central Pattaya - 20150, Pattaya
Marvel Hotel Bangkok (4 star)
30, Sukhumvit Road, Soi 22, Klongtoey, Sukhumvit, Bangkok, Thailand 10110, Bangkok
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Hotel cancellation will be Free before 15 days of check-in.
- Cancellations or changes made 48 hours before arrival are subject to 1 night room charge and tax penalty.
- Price shown includes all taxes and fees.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.