The Kathmandu Valley, the capital, is the political, commercial and cultural hub of Nepal.The valley embraces most of Nepal's ethinc groups, but Newars are the indigenous inhabitants and the creators of the valley's splendid civilization. Kathmandu, the capital city of Nepal, is one of the oldest cities of the world set admits in the beautiful valley of Himalaya and loved by those who appreciate the nature at its best.
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
- 02 airport transfers by a non A/c vehicle exclusively
- Sightseeing as per the itinerary in Kathmandu by a non a/c vehicle exclusively
- Excursion trip to Manakamna temple by a non a/c vehicle exclusively
- Cable car tickets while visiting Manakamna temple
- An English Speaking guide only during the sightseeing to City Durbar Square as it involves a lot of temple sightseeings located in the narrow streets
Day Wise Itinerary
Day 01 : Arrival At Kathmandu
Things to see and do
The Kathmandu Valley located in Nepal , lies at the crossroads of ancient civilizations of Asia , and has at least 130 important monuments, including several pilgrimage ...
Day 02 : Sigthseeing Tour Of Kathmandu
- In the morning, you will visit the Gujeshwori Temple. The temple is a Shakti Peetha near to Pashupatinath Temple. It is said that this temple is the Shakti chair of Pashupatinath Temple. It is believed that Sati Devi’s corpse’s parts fell in different region when Shiva took it and roamed around the world in sorrow. Then to Pashupatinath Temple for the darshan of Abhisekh Puja. It is the process of bathing the diety in a special way. First of all Panchamitra Puja is performed on Shiva Linga and then
- the cow milk is poured on top of Shiva Linga to perform Rudra Abhishek. The Pandit follows vedic process and chant secret mantra while performing this Puja at the Pashupatinath Temple.After this drive to Bhuddhanilkanta Temple, Kathmandu Durbar Square escorted by an English Speaking guide from here onwards, Taleju Temple, Kal Bhairab, Macchindra Bahal, Mahankal Kumari Chowk, Raj Kumari, After completion of the sightseeing, you will be picked up and transferred to the hotel.
Things to see and do
Taleju temple of Kathmandu is one rare temple which opens only one day of the year to the public. And that one day is the 9th day of Dashain or Maha Navami. It is located in ...
Day 03 : Kathmandu / Manakamna Temple / Kathmandu
- Manakamana is temple of Durga Bhawani (Hindu Goddess), situated in Gorkha District of Nepal. Manakamana means “wishes”. It is believed that Goddess Manakaman fulfills the wishes of ones who worship her with pure heart. It is very true when someone wish something from the heart - it is fulfilled by the God. Manakamana temple is situated at about 1300 meters - at a hill top surround by a small village community. It is about 9 Km north-east of the town of Mugling and about 100 Km West from Kathmandu and East from Pokhara. It takes 3.5 hours approx from Kathmandu to reach Manakamna. Earlier until the cable car was uninstalled, people used to walk uphill for 4 to 5 hours to reach Manakamna Temple. Now the cable car operates from Kuringtar and it takes 9 minutes approximately to reach the temple. The cable car generally operates during the day time (9 a.m. to 5 p.m). It stops for a lunch break from 12.00 to 13.30.
- Manakamana is Hindu Goddess. She is worshiped with offerings of flower, sound, scent, dress, make-ups and colors. There is a tradition of sacrificing animals at the temple. Devotees stand in line for even for 5-10 hours during festivals. The line started from the temple gate reaches longer than kilometer at times. People can be seen standing in line with pooja samagri (worship materials) in hand. People seem to enjoy standing in the line without food, some even without water. After the Darshan, drive back to Kathmandu and transfer to Hotel. Evening will be free for relaxation.
Things to see and do
Day 04 : Departure From Kathmandu
Deluxe room with double bed A/C
Standard room with double bed Non A/C
Deluxe single room
Standard room with single bed
P.O.Box. 11767 Thamel Marg 723/28 Thamel, Kathmandu
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.