Thiruvananthapuram is a historic city, dotted with many historical structures, parks, museums, tourist centers and palaces. Its also famous for its distinctive greenery, present all over, a rare site in any bustling Indian city. Kanyakumari is located near the Western Ghats and bordered by the Laccadive or the Lakshadweep Sea at the southwest, southeast and south of the city. Kanyakumari has been one of the major centers of arts, culture and religion since the ancient times.
Pilgrimage Tour1N Trivandrum and 1N Kanyakumari
Last Booked 8 hours ago
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
- Parking and toll charges
- Sightseeing as per the itinerary
- AC Indica for all transfers
- Service taxes included
Uday Suites (5 star)
34/757/3. Watts Lane Beach P.O. Shangumugham - 695007, Trivandrum
Sparsa Resort Kanyakumari (4 star)
6/112 B, Beach Road, Near Sunset point - 629 702, Kanyakumari
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.