Vaishno Devi Mandir, a holy temples dedicated to Shakti is located in the hills of Vaishno Devi, Jammu and Kashmir. In Hinduism, Vaishno Devi, also known as Vaishnavi, is a manifestation of the Mother Goddess. Wagah is the only road border crossing between Pakistan and India, and lies on the road between the cities of Amritsar, India and Lahore, Pakistan.
Pilgrimage Tour To Jammu - Vaishno Devi Temple - Amrits...1N Delhi , 2N Katra and 1N Amritsar
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
- Transport by Non AC Vehicle a per itinerary
- All road taxes, toll taxes, parking fee
- Driver reward, 3.09% Govt Tax
Hotel Southern (3 star)
18/2, Arya Samaj road Karol Bagh, New Delhi, Delhi N.C.R 110005 India, Delhi
Banganga Road, Close to Bus Stand , Katra , 182301, Katra
Hotel CJ International
Opp. Golden Temple, Near Golden Temple Langar Hall Building - 143001, Amritsar
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.