Vaishno Devi Mandir, a holy temples dedicated to Shakti is located in the hills of Vaishno Devi, Jammu and Kashmir. In Hinduism, Vaishno Devi, also known as Vaishnavi, is a manifestation of the Mother Goddess. Wagah is the only road border crossing between Pakistan and India, and lies on the road between the cities of Amritsar, India and Lahore, Pakistan.
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Hotel CJ International
- Transport by Non AC Vehicle a per itinerary
- All road taxes, toll taxes, parking fee
- Driver reward, 3.09% Govt Tax
* Prices mentioned are for per person on twin sharing basis (minimum 2 people staying together)
Day Wise Itinerary
Day 01 : Arrival At Delhi
Things to see and do
ISKCON Delhi temple is a famous Vaishnav temple of Lord Krishna and Radharani in the form of Radha Parthasarathi . Opened in 1998, it is located at Hare Krishna Hills ...
Bahai Lotus Temple is located near Kalkaji, South Delhi, Shaped like a lotus bud with 27 petals, this stunning temple suspended above milky-blue ponds is surely one of the...
The India Gate, originally called the All India War Memorial, is a war memorial located astride the Rajpath, on the eastern edge of the ceremonial axis of New Delhi, formerly ...
Day 02 : Katra
Travel from Delhi to Katra
Fly to Jammu
Fly to Srinagar, taxi
Day 03 : In Katra
Day 04 : Amritsar
Travel from Katra to Amritsar
Day 05 : Departure
Hotel Southern (3 star)
18/2, Arya Samaj road Karol Bagh, New Delhi, Delhi N.C.R 110005 India, Delhi
Banganga Road, Close to Bus Stand , Katra , 182301, Katra
Hotel CJ International
Opp. Golden Temple, Near Golden Temple Langar Hall Building - 143001, Amritsar
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.