Manimahesh Lake (also known as Dal Lake, Manimahesh) is a high altitude lake (elevation 4,080 metres (13,390 ft)) situated close to the Manimahesh Kailash Peak in the Pir Panjal Range of the Himalayas, in the Bharmour subdivision of Chamba district of the Indian state of Himachal Pradesh. The religious significance of this lake is next to that of the Lake Manasarovar in Tibet.
Pilgrimage trek to Manimahesh lake Package5N McLeod Ganj and 4N Bharmour
Hotel DetailsHotel options available in the package
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
|McLeod Ganj||5 night(s)||Stay in camps/tents||Room only|
|Bharmour||4 night(s)||Stay in camps/tents||Room only|
Sightseeing and TransfersOther inclusions available in the package
- All meals during the trek starting from lunch on day one till lunch on day 10.
- All trekking equipment including tents on twin sharing, sleeping bags, sleeping mats
- Guide, cook, helper, porters to carry the camping gear.
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.