Varanasi is the oldest and the most sacred place for the Hindus. Varanasi, also known as the holy city, combines in itself the cultural essence and mysticism of India. Varanasi stands on the banks of river Ganga, considered the holiest of all Indian rivers. Varanasi or Kashi is both an exalted place of pilgrimage and a microcosmic centre of faith. A large number of pilgrims visit the holy city from all parts of India and the world.
Pilgrims Tour Standard Package1N Allahabad , 1N Sitamarhi , 1N Varanasi and 1N Bodhgaya
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
- All tours and Transfers by AC Transport as per mentioned itinerary
- Entrance Fees to the Monuments
- One bottle of mineral water per person Per day
- English Speaking guide services
- Assistance on arrival / departure transfer
46, Leader Road , Allahabad (211003), Allahabad
Sitamarhi Guest Houses
Sitamarhi Guest Houses , Sitamarhi Bazar , Bihar, Sitamarhi
Ramada Plaza JHV (4 star)
The Mall, Cantonment - 221002, Varanasi
Hotel Sujata (3 star)
Temple Street, Beside Watt Thai Temple - 824231, Bodhgaya
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.