Jaipur is the perfect gem in the desert located in the state of Rajasthan. Fondly known as the Pink City because of the pink coloured buildings in the old city, a Jaipur tour is a favorite amongst all those who want to experience a taste of royalty and reality.
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
- Dinner, Folk dance, Camel ride at Jaisalmer camp for all packages
- Sightseeing as mentioned in the itinerary by AC Vehicle
- Toll, parking, drivers batta, inter state tax etc
- All prevailing taxes like luxury taxes, service taxes and expenditure taxes where ever applicable
- Not Valid in Conference dates, Festival time or New year
- Transfers by AC Vehicle
Day Wise Itinerary
Day 1: Arrival At Jaipur
Day 2: Sightseeing Of Jaipur
Things to see and do
Jantar Mantar built in 1728, it is one of Sawai Jai Singh's unique observatories. It has instruments that have been scientifically designed to predict the movement of the ...
Amber Fort is an old fort, built in 1592 by Raja Man Singh. This fort is also very popularly known as the Amer Palace. The Amer Fort was built in red sandstone and marble and ...
Hawa Mahal, is a palace in Jaipur. It was built in 1799 by Maharaja Sawai Pratap Singh, and designed by Lal Chand Ustad in the form of the crown of Krishna, the Hindu god. Its...
Day 3: Departure From Jaipur
Nirwan Marg, Bani Park Subhash Nagar, Opp. Krishna Kripa IIIrd, Jaipur-302016 (Rajasthan) INDIA, Jaipur
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Hotel cancellation will be Free before 15 days of check-in.
- Cancellations or changes made 48 hours before arrival are subject to 1 night room charge and tax penalty.
- Price shown includes all taxes and fees.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.