Munnar is situated at the confluence of three mountain streams Mudrapuzha, Nallathanni and Kundala. 1,600 m above sea level, this hill station was once the summer resort of the erstwhile British Government in South India. Sprawling tea plantations, picture book towns, winding lanes and holiday facilities make this a popular resort town.
Pleasant Munnar ( 01 Apr - 15 Jun )2N Munnar , 1N Kumarakom and 1N Alleppey
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Misty Mountain Resort
Royal Riviera Hotel & Resort
Panoramic Sea Resort
- Tours and Transfers by Air - conditioned car as per itinerary with English / Hindi speaking chauffeur
Misty Mountain Resort (3 star)
Second Mile Junction, Pallivasal, NH 49 - 685565, Munnar
Royal Riviera Hotel & Resort (3 star)
Cheepunkal, Kavanattinkara - 686563, Kumarakom
Panoramic Sea Resort (3 star)
Near Kadalpalam, Beach Road - 688 012, Alleppey
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.