Munnar is situated at the confluence of three mountain streams Mudrapuzha, Nallathanni and Kundala. 1,600 m above sea level, this hill station was once the summer resort of the erstwhile British Government in South India. Sprawling tea plantations, picture book towns, winding lanes and holiday facilities make this a popular resort town.
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Misty Mountain Resort
Royal Riviera Hotel & Resort
Panoramic Sea Resort
- Tours and Transfers by Air - conditioned car as per itinerary with English / Hindi speaking chauffeur
* Prices mentioned are for per person on twin sharing basis (minimum 2 people staying together)
Day Wise Itinerary
Day 01 : Cochin To Munnar
- Arrive Cochin airport / railway station, greetings and airport
- assistance, Transfer to Munnar. Munnar, the picturesque hill stations in India is situated at the confluence of three mountain streams - Mudrapuzha, Nallathanni and Kundala. Sprawling tea plantations, picture book towns, winding lanes, trekking and holiday facilities make this destination a popular resort town. Munnar is home of Nilgiri Tahrs, an endangered species of wild goat. On arrival, check in to the hotel with rest of the day to spend as you please- either relaxing or exploring tea city. Overnight stay at the Hotel in Munnar.
Day 02 : Munnar Sightseeing
- You will be taken for a sight seeing tour of Munnar. Sightseeing
- tour around Munnar takes one to tea gardens where picturesque
- colonial towns and meandering mountain streams present photo
- opportunities galore. You will be taken for a visit to Rajamalai where you can watch Nilgiri Tahrs in their natural habitat. You will also be visiting the nearby Mattuppetty Dam, Kundala lake, Exho point, Blossom park. If interested you can have a boating in the lake. Later scroll at the local market. Overnight stay at Hotel.
Things to see and do
This National park was created to preserve the Nilgiri Tahr, which is a rare species of wild goats found only in south of the Himalayas. The vegetation of this park mainly ...
The dam of Mattupetty is a storage concrete gravity dam. The 160-foot-high Mattupetty Dam has a vast reservoir extending several kilometres into the hills. A cruise here is...
Day 03 : Munnar To Kumarakom
- After breakfast checkout hotel, transfer to Kumarakom, the
- renowned backwater destination on the banks of Vembanad Lake.
- Kumarakom is a beautiful paradise of mangrove forests, emerald
- green paddy fields and coconut groves interspersed with
- enchanting waterways and canals adorned with white lilies.
- Kumarakom is well known for its varied avian population. Check
- in to your hotel. You will be taken for a sightseeing trip to the nearby bird sanctuary and to the wood museum. Rest of the day relax at the hotel or you can opt for a soothing ayurvediac massage at the hotel (optional). Overnight stay at resort.
Things to see and do
Travel from Munnar to Kumarakom
Day 04 : Alleppey Sightseeing
- Morning after breakfast, check out hotel, transfer to houseboat at
- Alleppey. Enjoy the houseboat cruise through Vembanad lake,
- the biggest backwater stretch in Kerala and through the narrow
- canals of Alleppey. Houseboat cruise through the serene
- backwater stretches of gives an idea of the beauty of backwaters.
- Overnight stay in houseboat. (Generally we serve Kerala Food. If your require any special meals like main food in north Indian or food without spice etc, it has to be informed in advance. A/c Will Work from 8 PM - 6 AM except Gold catagory Houseboat will work as required)
Things to see and do
Travel from Kumarakom to Alleppey
Day 05 : Departure To Cochin Airport / Railway Station
Misty Mountain Resort (3 star)
Second Mile Junction, Pallivasal, NH 49 - 685565, Munnar
Royal Riviera Hotel & Resort (3 star)
Cheepunkal, Kavanattinkara - 686563, Kumarakom
Panoramic Sea Resort (3 star)
Near Kadalpalam, Beach Road - 688012, Alleppey
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.