Many expect Pondicherry to be similar to Goa because of its proximity to the sea. However it is not so. Pondicherry does not have the commercial structured entertainment as Goa. Pondicherry is a place to relax and unwind. Take your own tour either by bicycle or by rickshaw. Sip a glass of wine in one of the French restaurants or take a walk in the Park. Visit this former French colony and do something new and exciting which you would never do in the city you live
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
The Dune Eco Beach Village Spa
- Sightseeing as per itinerary
Day Wise Itinerary
Day 1: Arrival At Pondicherry
Day 2: Pondicherry Sightseeing
Things to see and do
The Sri Aurobindo Ashram located on rue de la Marine, is one of the most well known and wealthiest ashrams in India, with devotees from India and all over the world flocking ...
The Puducherry Museum has a rare collection of articles that were excavated from the Arikamedu site near the region of Pondicherry. The relics reveal the prevalence of trade ...
Day 3: Pondicherry Departure
Garden a/c room
Nature cooled houses on beach non a/c
Standard Room A/C
The Dune Eco Beach Village Spa (4 star)
Pudhukuppam, Keelputhupet Near Pondicherry University - 605014, Pondicherry
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Hotel cancellation will be Free before 15 days of check-in.
- Cancellations or changes made 48 hours before arrival are subject to 1 night room charge and tax penalty.
- Price shown includes all taxes and fees.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.