Kochi, also known as Cochin, is a major port city on the west coast of India by the Arabian Sea and is part of the district of Ernakulam in the state of Kerala. Munnar is a town in the southwestern state of Kerala. Kumarakom is a popular tourism destination located near the city of Kottayam, in Kerala.
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
The Avenue Regent
The Siena Village
Eastend Lakesong Resort
* Prices mentioned are for per person on twin sharing basis (minimum 2 people staying together)
Day Wise Itinerary
Day 1: Cochin
Day 2: Cochin – Munnar (approx 4 ½ Hours)
Travel from Kochi to Munnar
Day 3: Munnar
Day 4: Munnar To Kumarakom (approx 3 ½ Hours)
Travel from Munnar to Kumarakom
Day 5: Kumarakom – Cochin (2 ½ Hrs)
The Avenue Regent (4 star)
No.39/2026, M. G. Road, Ernakulam - 682016, Kochi
The Siena Village (4 star)
The Siena Village, Chinnakanal - 685 618, Munnar
Eastend Lakesong Resort (3 star)
Ammankari Road, Kumarakom, India, Kumarakom
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Hotel cancellation will be Free before 15 days of check-in.
- Cancellations or changes made 48 hours before arrival are subject to 1 night room charge and tax penalty.
- Price shown includes all taxes and fees.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.