Port Blair is the headquarters for the Indian district of South Andaman, and the local administrative sub-division (tehsil), which is also called Port Blair. It is home to several museums and a major naval base INS Jarawa of the Indian Navy, along with sea and air bases of the Indian Coast Guard and the Indian Air Force. Port Blair is also famous for the historic Cellular Jail and other small islands which were once home to British colonists.
Port Blair Exotic Tour Package4N Port Blair
Last Booked 5 hours ago
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
|Port Blair||4 night(s)||
- All Taxes Except GST
- Entrance fees in Port Blair Sightseeing
- Ferry Tickets for Limestone Cave Visit ( Baratang ).
- AC Car for All Package for Sightseeing and excursions as per itinerary. Point to point not in disposal
- Boat Tickets for Havelock Island ( Speed / Private )
- Boat Tickets for Jolly Buoy Island
* Prices mentioned are for per person on twin sharing basis (minimum 2 people staying together)
Fortune Resort Bay Island (4 star)
Marine Hill - 744101, Port Blair
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.