Port Blair is the largest city and the capital of the union territory of Andaman and Nicobar Islands, India. The city gets its name from Lieutenant Archibald Blair, who is said to have established a colony at its site in the year 1789. Notably, this town is home to the famous Cellular Jail National Memorial, which was formerly a jail where many freedom fighters were incarcerated at the time of Indian Independence Movement.
Port Blair Honeymoon Package3N Port Blair
Last Booked 17 hours ago
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
|Port Blair||3 night(s)||
- Airport Pick up and Drop
- All transfers at Havelock and Neil Island by exclusive Non A/C vehicle
- Welcome drink on arrival (Non alcoholic)
- Daily 02 bottles of mineral water while on tour
- All Entry tickets, Boat / Ferry Charges and Forest Area Permit Charges
- Free Text Inclusion
- Flower bed decoration in the room with 01 bottle wine and honeymoon cake on the day of arrival
- 01 Session of Jet Ski ride
- Complimentary tour to Marina Park, Gandhi Park, Joggers Park (Airport View) and Water Sports Complex
- All taxes inclusive
* Prices mentioned are for per person on twin sharing basis (minimum 2 people staying together)
Hotel Driftwood (3 star)
88, J.N.Road, Haddo - 744103, Port Blair
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.