Portblair is a small and relaxed town that houses the only active volcano in the country. With tribal areas on the outskirts, this town is the entry point to the famous Andaman and Nicobar Islands. It is frequented by tourists for its nearby islands and its Tsunami struck beach.
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
|Port Blair||1 night(s)||
- Assistance at the airport at the time of arrival and departure
- Sightseeing tours as per the itinerary & vehicle as per the group size.
- All Island Transfers by A/C Government ferry unless specified.
- Miscellaneous charges like inner-line permits, porter services at hotel and all applicable luxury/road taxes.
- Free tour for kids upto 2 years.
* Prices mentioned are for per person on twin sharing basis (minimum 2 people staying together)
Day Wise Itinerary
Day 01 : Arrive To Portblair
- Fly in to Port Blair Airport. Our representative will meet and assist you at the Veer Savarkar Airport. Board the waiting vehicles,
- drive to your hotel and check in after little relax we proceed for a panoramic tour of the Port Blair City which covers, Anthropological Museum which displays the tools, models habitats, art and handcrafts of the aboriginal tribes of Andaman and Nicobar Islands, Carboyn’s Cove beach, Gandhi Park, Fisheries museum, Science Center and water sports complex. Later in the afternoon visit Cellular jail followed by light and sound show.
Things to see and do
Andaman and Nicobar Islands Anthropological Museum, which is located at the Phoenix Bay, displays facts about the local tribes of the region. The museum was established in the...
Mahatma Gandhi Marine National Park at Wandoor encompasses 281 sq km that include 15 uninhabited islands and the surrounding sea. It was created in 1983 to preserve the ...
Fisheries Museum, It is surrounded by Marina Park, Andaman Water Sports Complex, and Children's Traffic Park, within 1.5 kms from Port Blair Bus Terminus. It exhibits species ...
The Science Centre at Goodwill Estate is a delightful place to spend an afternoon with your family. It is a large museum established in 2003, fostering an environment of fun-...
Andaman Water Sports Complex is a well known sports complex in India. The unique sports complex offers many adventurous water sports activities. It is located close to the ...
Day 02 : Depart Portblair
Garacharma, Port Blair, South Andaman Island, India, Port Blair
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Hotel cancellation will be Free before 15 days of check-in.
- Cancellations or changes made 48 hours before arrival are subject to 1 night room charge and tax penalty.
- Price shown includes all taxes and fees.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.