Floating in splendid isolation, east of the Indian mainland is the archipelago of the 572 emerald islands, isles and rocks known as Andaman & Nicobar islands. This union territory stretches over a length of more than 700 kms from north to south with 36 inhibited islands. These undulating islands are covered with dense forests and endless varieties of exotic flora and fauna. The topography of the islands is hilly and abounds in evergreen forests.
PortBlair & Havelock3N Havelock-Island
Last Booked 1 hour ago
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
* Prices mentioned are for per person on twin sharing basis (minimum 2 people staying together)
Behind Marine Hall, Near Phonix Bay jetty - 744101, Port Blair
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.