Port Blair is the largest city and the capital of the union territory of Andaman and Nicobar Islands, India. The city gets its name from Lieutenant Archibald Blair, who is said to have established a colony at its site in the year 1789. Ross Island, which still bares some signs of the colonial era is a must watch destination
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
|Port Blair||2 night(s)||
- Sightseeing tours as per the itinerary & vehicle as per the group size.
- All Island Transfers by AC Government ferry unless specified
- Assistance at the airport at the time of arrival and departure
- Miscellaneous charges like inner-line permits, porter services at hotel and all applicable luxury/road taxes
- Free tour for kids upto 2 years
* Prices mentioned are for per person on twin sharing basis (minimum 2 people staying together)
Day Wise Itinerary
Day 01 : Arrival At Portblair
Things to see and do
The prison was known to house many notable Indian activists during the struggle for India's independence. The Cellular Jail is one of the murkiest chapters in the history of ...
Fisheries Museum, It is surrounded by Marina Park, Andaman Water Sports Complex, and Children's Traffic Park, within 1.5 kms from Port Blair Bus Terminus. It exhibits species ...
Andaman and Nicobar Islands Anthropological Museum, which is located at the Phoenix Bay, displays facts about the local tribes of the region. The museum was established in the...
Day 02 : Portblair – Ross Island – North Bay Island (coral Island) – Harbour Ferry (viper Island)
Things to see and do
Viper Island is near Port Blair in Andaman district in the Andaman Islands , the capital of the Andaman and Nicobar Islands , a union territory of India and was the...
Day 03 : Departure From Portblair
Garacharma, Port Blair, South Andaman Island, India, Port Blair
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Hotel cancellation will be Free before 15 days of check-in.
- Cancellations or changes made 48 hours before arrival are subject to 1 night room charge and tax penalty.
- Price shown includes all taxes and fees.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.