Port Blair is the largest city and the capital of the union territory of Andaman and Nicobar Islands, India. The city gets its name from Lieutenant Archibald Blair, who is said to have established a colony at its site in the year 1789. Ross Island, which still bares some signs of the colonial era is a must watch destination
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
|Port Blair||2 night(s)||
- Sightseeing tours as per the itinerary & vehicle as per the group size.
- All Island Transfers by AC Government ferry unless specified
- Assistance at the airport at the time of arrival and departure
- Miscellaneous charges like inner-line permits, porter services at hotel and all applicable luxury/road taxes
- Free tour for kids upto 2 years
* Prices mentioned are for per person on twin sharing basis (minimum 2 people staying together)
Garacharma, Port Blair, South Andaman Island, India, Port Blair
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.