Though surrounded by attractive lush forest and rugged coastline, Port Blair itself is a somewhat gritty town that serves as the provincial capital of the Andamans. It's a vibrant mix of Indian Ocean inhabitants – Bengalis, Tamils, Telugus, Nicobarese and Burmese.
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
|Port Blair||1 night(s)||
- Sightseeing tours as per the itinerary & vehicle as per the group size
- All Island Transfers by AC Government ferry unless specified.
- Assistance at the airport at the time of arrival and departure
- Miscellaneous charges like inner‐line permits, porter services at hotel and all applicable luxury/road taxes.
- Free tour for kids upto 2 years.
* Prices mentioned are for per person on twin sharing basis (minimum 2 people staying together)
Day Wise Itinerary
Day 01: Arrive To Port Blair
- Fly in to Port Blair Airport. Our representative will meet and assist you at the Veer Savarkar Airport. Board the waiting vehicles, drive to your hotel and check in after little relax we proceed for a panoramic tour of the Port Blair City which covers, Anthropological Museum which displays thee tools, models habitats, art and handcrafts of the aboriginal tribes of Andaman and Nicobar Islands. Carboyn’s Cove beach, Gandhi Park, Fisheries museum,
- Science Center and water sports complex. Later in the afternoon visit Cellular jail followed by light and sound show.
Things to see and do
Andaman and Nicobar Islands Anthropological Museum, which is located at the Phoenix Bay, displays facts about the local tribes of the region. The museum was established in the...
Fisheries Museum, It is surrounded by Marina Park, Andaman Water Sports Complex, and Children's Traffic Park, within 1.5 kms from Port Blair Bus Terminus. It exhibits species ...
The Science Centre at Goodwill Estate is a delightful place to spend an afternoon with your family. It is a large museum established in 2003, fostering an environment of fun-...
The prison was known to house many notable Indian activists during the struggle for India's independence. The Cellular Jail is one of the murkiest chapters in the history of ...
Day 02 : Departure
Garacharma, Port Blair, South Andaman Island, India, Port Blair
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.