Portblair is the largest city and the capital of the union territory of Andaman and Nicobar Islands, India. The city gets its name from Lieutenant Archibald Blair, who is said to have established a colony at its site in the year 1789. Notably, this town is home to the infamous Cellular Jail National Memorial, which was formerly a jail where many freedom fighters were incarcerated at the time of Indian Independence Movement.
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
|Port Blair||4 night(s)||
- One time Complementary glass bottom boat at North Bay Island.
- Airport pick up & drop by Private non AC car as per the itinerary
- Baratang Island Sightseeing and all transfer in A/c Luxury bus as per the itinerary.
- Port Blair Sightseeing and all transfers in Private non AC car as per the itinerary
- All entry permits/ tickets, ferry tickets and forest area permits wherever applicable.
- Assistance at all arrival and departure points
- All applicable taxes includes
* Prices mentioned are for per person on twin sharing basis (minimum 2 people staying together)
TSG Emerald View (3 star)
25,Maulana Azad Road,Phoenix Bay, M A Road, DAG Colony - 744102, Port Blair
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.