Portblair is the largest city and the capital of the union territory of Andaman and Nicobar Islands, India. The city gets its name from Lieutenant Archibald Blair, who is said to have established a colony at its site in the year 1789. Notably, this town is home to the infamous Cellular Jail National Memorial, which was formerly a jail where many freedom fighters were incarcerated at the time of Indian Independence Movement.
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
|Port Blair||4 night(s)||
TSG Emerald View
- One time Complementary glass bottom boat at North Bay Island.
- Airport pick up & drop by Private non AC car as per the itinerary
- Baratang Island Sightseeing and all transfer in A/c Luxury bus as per the itinerary.
- Port Blair Sightseeing and all transfers in Private non AC car as per the itinerary
- All entry permits/ tickets, ferry tickets and forest area permits wherever applicable.
- Assistance at all arrival and departure points
- All applicable taxes includes
* Prices mentioned are for per person on twin sharing basis (minimum 2 people staying together)
Day Wise Itinerary
Day 01 : Arrival At Portblair
Things to see and do
The prison was known to house many notable Indian activists during the struggle for India's independence. The Cellular Jail is one of the murkiest chapters in the history of ...
Day 02 : Baratang Island Lime Stone Cave
Things to see and do
Baratang is famous for its natural wonders,from impressive limestone caves and dense mangrove cowered creeks to tidal swamp forests and its small but fascinating mud volcanoes...
A mud volcano is created by natural gases emitted by decaying organic matter underground. As the mud is pushed upwards by the gas, it deposits and hardens above ground. As ...
Limstone cave, The journey on to these cave is equaly mesmerising which covers all the way through Tribal reserves. Travellers may also catch as a glimpse of a sun-bathing ...
Day 03 : Sightseeing Tour Of Portblair
- After Breakfast, proceed for a panoramic tour of the Port Blair City which covers’,
- Anthropological Museum which displays the tools, models habitats, art and handcrafts of the
- Aboriginal tribes of Andaman & Nicobar Islands., Carboyn’s Cove. Chatham Saw Mill, Forest
- Museum, Samdudrika (Naval Marine Museum), Gandhi Park, Fisheries museum, Science . Today
- after breakfast, discover the spirit of Portblair. Embark on a city tour covering Chatham Island
- and Saw Mill and various museums. Chatham is a tiny island with an old Sawmill. The island is
- connected by a bridge over a stretch of sea-water. It is also the major mainland - Island harbor.
- The other similar harbor is Haddo, which is nearby. British time Saw Mill at Chatham is one of the
- biggest and oldest in Asia. In the premises there is a small museum which offers an insight into
- lumbering activities through scale models and displayed decorative pieces made of famous woods
- like Padauk, Marble, Peauma, Gurjan, Satin Wood, etc.Samundrika Naval Maritime Museum situated
- opposite to Andaman Teal House, Delanipur the museum is meant to create awareness on various
- aspects of oceanic environment. A good collection of shells, corals and a few species of colorful
- fishes found in these islands are on display. The place gives you an educational insight into the
- natural wonders of these islands.Your next stop over is at Anthropological Museum. These islands
- are inhabited by a variety of tribes that include four Negroid and two Mongoloid. Get a peek into
- their way of life. Museum depicts the life of the Paleolithic Islanders. It also houses the models of
- the aborigines and their tools. Later in the evening visit the market.Over night stay at port Blair.
Things to see and do
Andaman and Nicobar Islands Anthropological Museum, which is located at the Phoenix Bay, displays facts about the local tribes of the region. The museum was established in the...
Located at Haddo on the outskirts of Port Blair, the Forest Museum is a place that is run and managed by the Forest Department of Andaman and Nicobar Islands. True to its name...
Naval Marine Museum, If you are in Port Blair, a visit to "Samudrika", the Naval Marine Museum is absolutely essential and strongly recommended. This museum is a store-house ...
Mahatma Gandhi Marine National Park at Wandoor encompasses 281 sq km that include 15 uninhabited islands and the surrounding sea. It was created in 1983 to preserve the ...
Day 04 : Portblair To Ross Island To North Bay Island (coral Island)
- Today after breakfast. Visit Ross Island. Once the administrative headquarters of the British and capital of these Islands, the island is now under the Indian Navy. It stands now as a ruin of the
- bygone days with the old structures almost in debris. There is a small museum named Smritika, it holds photographs and the other antiques of the Britishers relevant to these islands. The island is Famous for friendly flocks of Deer and lush green walking trails.North Bay, the water lovers may enjoy snorkeling or take a glass bottom boat ride (Optional on direct payment) in its shallow waters with a chance to see corals up close. Viper Island is Visited by number of tourists as it has multiple attractions with historical importance and also has mesmerizing picnic spots with natural picturesque environments Return to the hotel.
Things to see and do
The only way to explore the island is by foot. Ross & Smith Islands is pretty small and there is no local transport to take tourists around the island. It takes just a couple...
Day 05 : Departure From Portblair
TSG Emerald View (3 star)
25,Maulana Azad Road,Phoenix Bay, M A Road, DAG Colony - 744102, Port Blair
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.