Agra, the land of the Taj Mahal, the monument that has come to eternally symbolize love, is a city of rich historical and architectural heritage which is visited by a large number of tourists every year. Though Taj Mahal is the single largest tourist attraction of this city, Agra also offers fine works of art and craft, typical delicacies to savour and an insight into its elements of vibrant culture.
Premium Golden Triangle Holidays2N Delhi , 1N Agra and 2N Jaipur
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
- Tour and transfers by AC Indica or Tavera as per the number of pax
- Arrival and departure assistance
- Sightseeing as per the itinerary
The Royal Plaza (5 star)
19, Ashoka Road - 110001, Delhi
Hotel Marina (4 star)
16/2/8, Commercial Complex, Mahatma Gandhi Road, Sanjay Place, Civil Lines - 282002, Agra
Royal Orchid Jaipur (4 star)
Opposite to BSNL Office, Near Durgapura Flyover, Tonk Road - 302018, Jaipur
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.