Set at an altitude of 6000 ft in Idukki district, Munnar was the favored summer resort of the erstwhile British rulers in the colonial days. Unending expanse of tea plantations - pristine valleys and mountains- exotic species of flora and fauna in its wild sanctuaries and forests - aroma of spice scented cool air - yes! Munnar has all these and more. Kumarakom,situated 13 Kms away from Kottayam is a sleepy little village on VembanadLake in Kerala.
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
The Siena Village
Eastend Lakesong Resort
* Prices mentioned are for per person on twin sharing basis (minimum 2 people staying together)
Day Wise Itinerary
Day 1: Cochin – Munnar (approx 4 ½ Hours)
Day 2: Munnar
Day 3: Munnar To Kumarakom (approx 3 ½ Hours)
Travel from Munnar to Kumarakom
Day 4: Kumarakom – Cochin (2 ½ Hrs)
The Siena Village (4 star)
The Siena Village, Chinnakanal - 685 618, Munnar
Eastend Lakesong Resort (3 star)
Ammankari Road, Kumarakom, India, Kumarakom
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Hotel cancellation will be Free before 15 days of check-in.
- Cancellations or changes made 48 hours before arrival are subject to 1 night room charge and tax penalty.
- Price shown includes all taxes and fees.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.