Set at an altitude of 6000 ft in Idukki district, Munnar was the favored summer resort of the erstwhile British rulers in the colonial days. Unending expanse of tea plantations - pristine valleys and mountains- exotic species of flora and fauna in its wild sanctuaries and forests - aroma of spice scented cool air - yes! Munnar has all these and more. Kumarakom,situated 13 Kms away from Kottayam is a sleepy little village on VembanadLake in Kerala.
Premium Package of Kerala - Munnar and Kumarakom2N Munnar and 1N Kumarakom
Car DetailsRoad transport from Kochi - AC Indica
Hotel DetailsHotel options available in the package
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
The Siena Village (4 star)
The Siena Village, Chinnakanal - 685 618, Munnar
Eastend Lakesong Resort (3 star)
Ammankari Road, Kumarakom, India, Kumarakom
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.