One of the most popular tourism destinations in Southeast Asia, Thailand is a country with a fascinating history, a devout Buddhist culture and beautiful scenery that lures travelers from all over the world.For many cultural travelers it is a land of ancient temples, glittering spires and beautiful palaces. For sun-seeking hedonists it is a place to rejuvenate on palm-studded beaches that rim idyllic bays and islands.
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Beverly Plaza Pattaya
The Ecotel Bangkok
- Return Airport Transfers on seat in coach Basis
- Half Day Coral Island tour with Lunch in Pattaya on seat in coach Basis
- All Hotel Taxes
- Accomodation on twin sharing basis
* Prices mentioned are for per person on twin sharing basis (minimum 2 people staying together)
Day Wise Itinerary
Day 1: Arrive Bangkok Airport Then Transfer To Pattaya
Day 2: Pattaya To Coral Island Visit
Day 3: Pattaya Day Free
Day 4: Pattaya To Bangkok And Bangkok City Tour
Travel from Pattaya to Bangkok
Day 5: Bangkok Day Free
Day 6: Bangkok Departure
Beverly Plaza Pattaya (3 star)
59/35 Moo 10 Phratamnak Road South Pattaya, Chon Buri - 20260, Pattaya
The Ecotel Bangkok (3 star)
1091/333-4 New Petchburi Road 35, Rajthevee - 10400, Bangkok
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Hotel cancellation will be Free before 15 days of check-in.
- Cancellations or changes made 48 hours before arrival are subject to 1 night room charge and tax penalty.
- Price shown includes all taxes and fees.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.