Ladakh is a land like no other. Bounded by two of the world's mightiest mountain ranges, the great Himalayas and the Karakoram, it lies athwart two others, the Ladakh range and the Zanskar range. It is spread over a huge area and has very low density population. Ladakh is a land that bounds in awesome physical features set in an enormous landscape and, therefore, it appears beautifully desolate and remote.
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Hotel Ladakh Greens
|Breakfast and Dinner|
- All transfers between airport-hotel-airport by non a/c vehicle
- All inclusive taxes
- Sightseeing as per Itinerary
- Protected area permit and wild life fees to visit restricted areas in ladakh
* Prices mentioned are for per person on twin sharing basis (minimum 2 people staying together)
Day Wise Itinerary
Day 1: Arrival At Leh
Day 2: Leh Local Sightseeing.
Things to see and do
Shey used to be the capital and the home for Ladakh's royal family up until the Dogra conquests forced the royal family to be stripped of their power and move to Stok. The ...
Stok Palace Museum, located within the Stok Palace at a distance of 14 km from Leh is the palace museum of Royal family. The museum showcases the worthy royal artifacts and ...
Thiksey Monastery is the largest monastery in central Ladakh district in Jammu and Kashmir. It is situated 18 km from Leh in the Indus valley.The Tibetan Buddhist monastery ...
Kali Mata temple is a locally popular temple near Leh Airport dedicated to Goddess Kali.Kali means the godess of death. this temple is rear because this is the only temple ...
Day 3: Leh To Pangong Lake Later Back To Leh
Things to see and do
Pangong Tso, A beautiful high altitude lake at 4350 meters with deep blue waters, surrounded by tall mountain peaks. This lake lies on the Indo - China boundary, with only one...
Day 4: Leh To Khardungla Later Back To Leh
Day 5: Drop To Leh Airport
Hotel Ladakh Greens (3 star)
Lower Tukcha - 194101, Leh
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Hotel cancellation will be Free before 15 days of check-in.
- Cancellations or changes made 48 hours before arrival are subject to 1 night room charge and tax penalty.
- Price shown includes all taxes and fees.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.