Ladakh is a region of Jammu and Kashmir, India. Ladakh is a beautiful destination for photographers and travel lovers. Ladakh is the highest plateau of the Indian state of Kashmir with much of it being over 3,000 m (9,800 feet). Ladakh is bound by mountains and made up of mountains. Sheer walls of rock and ice divide the Indus Valley from Tibet, Kashmir and Himachal Pradesh.
Car DetailsRoad transport from Leh - Non A/C Vehicle
Hotel DetailsHotel options available in the package
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Hotel Ladakh Greens
Sightseeing and TransfersOther inclusions available in the package
- All transfers between airport-hotel-airport by non a/c vehicle
- Protected area permit and wild life fees to visit restricted areas in ladakh
- All inclusive taxes
- Sightseeing as per the Itinerary
Hotel Ladakh Greens (3 star)
Lower Tukcha - 194101, Leh
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.