Jaipur was the capital of former Kachwaha rulers and it so presents itself as a versatile tourist destination. This royal place is rich in heritage, culture and architecture. With splendid fortresses, majestic palaces, tranquil temples and beautiful havelis; Jaipur turns out to be an ideal tourist destination. It is not just the royal buildings and palaces that this city offers. Other than these captivating attractions, Jaipur displays exquisite handicrafts and spectacular jewellery.
Pulse Of Rajasthan Tour Deluxe Package2N Jaipur , 1N Pushkar and 2N Udaipur
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
- Assistance on Arrival
- A 24 - hour helpline.
- Travel throughout the entire journey in an air condition car
- Maximum KM blockage will be 1750 km with toll tax, parking, night halt etc.
Hotel Mosaic (3 star)
141, Officer’s Campus, Sirsi Road, Vaishali Nagar - 302021, Jaipur
Satyam Palace (3 star)
Ajmer, Merta-Nagaur Road, Pushkar - 305022, Pushkar
Vishnupriya Hotel (3 star)
9, Garden Road, Near Gulab Bagh - 313001, Udaipur
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.