Mahabaleshwar is known for its numerous sightseeing points, each providing a unique perspective of the majestic hill range. En route to Babington Point is Dhom dam, which is a good place to take a break. Or one could visit Old Mahabaleshwar and the famous Panchganga Mandir, which is said to contain the springs of five rivers: Koyna, Venna, Savitri, Gayatri and the sacred Krishna River.
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Hotel Ashish Plaza
* Prices mentioned are for per person on twin sharing basis (minimum 2 people staying together)
Day Wise Itinerary
Day 1: Arrival At Pune / Mumbai & Proceed To Lonavala
Day 2: Lonavala To Mahabaleshwar Sightseeing
Travel from Lonavala to Mahabaleshwar
Day 3: Mahabaleshwar
Day 4: Mahabaleshwar To Panchagani Sightseeing
Travel from Mahabaleshwar to Pune
Day 5: Deaparture
Retreat Heritage (3 star)
Cst 22, Rs No-208, Behind Bus Stop, Near Bank Of Baroda, Lonavala
Fountain Village (3 star)
Near Panchayat Samiti,opposite Irani Petrol Pump Mahabaleshwar - 412806, Mahabaleshwar
Hotel Ashish Plaza (3 star)
1198, Shivaji Nagar, Fergusson college Road - 411004, Pune
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Hotel cancellation will be Free before 15 days of check-in.
- Cancellations or changes made 48 hours before arrival are subject to 1 night room charge and tax penalty.
- Price shown includes all taxes and fees.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.