Mahabaleshwar is known for its numerous sightseeing points, each providing a unique perspective of the majestic hill range. En route to Babington Point is Dhom dam, which is a good place to take a break. Or one could visit Old Mahabaleshwar and the famous Panchganga Mandir, which is said to contain the springs of five rivers: Koyna, Venna, Savitri, Gayatri and the sacred Krishna River.
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Hotel Ashish Plaza
* Prices mentioned are for per person on twin sharing basis (minimum 2 people staying together)
Day Wise Itinerary
Day 1: Arrival At Pune / Mumbai & Proceed To Lonavala
Day 2: Lonavala To Mahabaleshwar Sightseeing
Travel from Lonavala to Mahabaleshwar
Day 3: Mahabaleshwar
Day 4: Mahabaleshwar To Panchagani Sightseeing
Travel from Mahabaleshwar to Pune
Day 5: Deaparture
Retreat Heritage (3 star)
Cst 22, Rs No-208, Behind Bus Stop, Near Bank Of Baroda, Lonavala
Fountain Village (3 star)
Near Panchayat Samiti,opposite Irani Petrol Pump Mahabaleshwar - 412806, Mahabaleshwar
Hotel Ashish Plaza (3 star)
1198, Shivaji Nagar, Fergusson college Road - 411004, Pune
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.