Nestled among the rolling mountains with the glistening Mt Kanchenjunga towering over the azure sky, Darjeeling fondly called "Queen of the Hills", provides a perfect gateway for those seeking to be in harmony with nature.This is the land of the muscatel flavoured Darjeeling tea revered by connoisseurs across the globe.
Queen Mirik With Villa Everest3N Darjeeling
Last Booked 2 hours ago
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
- All transfer By 01 Non Ac Indica / Wagon R / Tata Sumo / Similar
- Sightseeing as per the itinerary - vehicle will not be at disposal it will be available to guest as per itinerary only (point to point basis)
- All permit fees and hotel taxes
- Rates are valid for indian nationals only
* Prices mentioned are for per person on twin sharing basis (minimum 2 people staying together)
Villa Everest (3 star)
1 A.J.C. Bose Road, Near Curcuit House - 734101, Darjeeling
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.