Darjeeling is a famous tourist destination and a Himalayan city in the state of West Bengal. It is located at a height of 6,710 ft in the Mahabharat Range or Lesser Himalaya.Darjeeling Nestled among the rolling mountains in North East India, one of the beautiful district of West Bengal and one of the most famous hill station in the world.
Car DetailsRoad transport from Bagdogra - NON AC Indica / Wagon R / Alto
Hotel DetailsHotel options available in the package
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Sightseeing and TransfersOther inclusions available in the package
- Return transfers from Baghdogra Airport or NJP Railway Station
- Exclusive Non a/c vehicle for transfers & sightseeing.
- All permit fees & hotel taxes (as per itinerary).
- Rates are valid for INDIAN NATIONALS only.
5, Laden la Road, Gandhi Road - 734 101, Darjeeling
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.