Darjeeling, also fondly known as the Queen of hill stations is nestled in the Himalayas and is famous for its Tea production and the Darjeeling Himalayan Railways, which is also a UNESCO World Heritage Site. It continues to be a popular holiday destination in India, owing to its scenic beauty and pleasant climate.
Car DetailsRoad transport from Bagdogra - Non A/C Vehicle
Hotel DetailsHotel options available in the package
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Sightseeing and TransfersOther inclusions available in the package
- Exclusive Non a/c vehicle for transfers.
- Rates are valid for Indian Nationals only
- All permit fees and hotel taxes (as per itinerary)
- Sightseeing as per itinerary
Hotel Marvel International and Restaurant
7, H.D.Lama Road - 734101, Darjeeling
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.