The one land that all men desire to see and having seen once-by even a glimpse would not give that glimpse for the shows of the rest of the world combined" - Mark Twain.This is the land of the muscatel flavoured Darjeeling tea revered by connoisseurs across the globe. This is the land of the world heritage Darjeeling Himalayan Railway where the century old miniature steam engine still chugs uphill vying for space with the fast disappearing Land Rovers.
Queen of the Hills Package With Anand Palace2N Darjeeling
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Hotel Anand Palace
- All transfer By 01 Non Ac Indica / Wagon R / Tata Sumo / Similar
- Sightseeing as per the itinerary - vehicle will not be at disposal it will be available to guest as per itinerary only (point to point basis)
- All permit fees and hotel taxes
- Rates are valid for Indian Nationals only
* Prices mentioned are for per person on twin sharing basis (minimum 2 people staying together)
Hotel Anand Palace (3 star)
5, Dr.S.M.Das Road - 734101, Darjeeling
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.