Darjeeling District is the northern most district of the state of West Bengal in eastern India in the foothills of the Himalayas. The district is famous for its beautiful hill stations (often referred to as the Queen of the Hills) and Darjeeling tea. Darjeeling is the district headquarters. Kalimpong, Kurseong and Siliguri, three other major towns in the district, are the subdivisional headquarters of the district.
Queen of the Hills Tour Package3N Darjeeling and 3N Gangtok
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
- Return transfers from Baghdogra Airport or NJP Railway Station
- Exclusive Non a/c vehicle for transfers & sightseeing.
Hotel North Star (3 star)
11, H. D. Lama Road - 734101, Darjeeling
Hotel Red Cherry Residency (3 star)
Opposite Sikkim Tourism Office, M. G. Marg, Gangtok 737101 Sikkim, INDIA, Gangtok
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.